Meet Mweiga's development manager
We are so thankful to you for your generous contribution that will go a long way to bring a difference to people’s lives.
Our overall program goal is “Improved quality of life for 11,900 children in Mweiga through holistic community development by 2027”. This will be achieved through
- enhanced community engagement;
- improved child participation; and
- improved livelihoods and resilience amongst youth and the wider community.
We will also be able to support families struggling with mental health and substance abuse issues, which are common in the area, through projects focusing on:
- child protection;
- promotive and preventive health education;
- improved quality education; and
- access to clean water.
Your generous contribution and support will help us achieve these goals and the community and staff of Mweiga look forward to a strengthened working relationship with you.
Mweiga Area Development Program Manager