You can make a complaint in the following ways:
- Use this form.
- Call us on 13 32 40 (within Australia). Our phones are open 9am-5pm AEDT Monday-Friday.
- Submit an enquiry leaving your details and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Chat with us online between 9am-5pm AEDT Monday-Friday.
- Write to us at these addresses:
Postal address: GPO Box 9944, Melbourne, VIC 3001
Street address: 1 Vision Drive, Burwood East, VIC 3151
- Speak to one of our team members at our stands in shopping centres or at public events.
- Complaints relating to a breach of either the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID) Fundraising Charter or ACFID Code of Conduct can be made to the ACFID Code of Conduct Committee.
Please note that our office hours in Australia are 9am-5pm AEDT Monday-Friday.
We will take special care to facilitate complaints from vulnerable people, including children and marginalised groups.
We aim to ensure that making a complaint is as easy as possible. We will do our very best to assist you to put your complaint in writing or to write it down ourselves as faithfully as we can.
Complaints can be made by a friend or advocate of the complainant on their behalf. We recognise that in some circumstances complainants may wish to remain anonymous. Because such complaints can alert us to problems that need fixing we will accept them, though clearly it may not be possible to provide a remedy to the individual concerned.