Each resource introduces a child from either Africa or Asia. Using photos, and either information blurbs or short personal recounts, students learn more about aspects of the children’s lives, and how World Vision works with their communities.
The resources include information about:
- 8-year-old Adunga from Ethiopia, and a day in his life.
- 11-year-old Jennifer from Uganda, and what her family eats and how they get their food.
- 12-year-old John from Zambia, as he collects water.
- 7-year-old Guha from China, and a day in his life.
- 13-year-old Ariyanto from Indonesia, and the challenges he faced collecting water.
- 10-year-old Vut from Vietnam, and a day in her life.