Protected Disclosure (Whistleblower) Reporting
World Vision Australia (WVA) is committed to the highest standards of legal, ethical and moral behaviour. A key part of supporting ethical standards in WVA is enabling people to speak up about unethical or unlawful conduct.
Your-Call is an independent and external service which is authorised to receive whistleblowing reports in relation to WVA
- All reports received by Your-Call are reported to WVA’s Head of Risk, or where the allegation pertain to WVA’s Head of Risk then to the Chief Financial Officer, in accordance with this Policy.
- Your-Call enables reports to be made anonymously and confidentially.
Your-Call reporting options include:
- Website available 24/7: www.yourcall.com.au/report
*You will be Required to enter World Vision Australia’s unique identifier code WVA
- Telephone: 1300 790 228, available between 9am and 12am, recognised business days, AEST
- If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact Your Call online or through the National Relay Service.
- Simply choose your contact method at www.relayservice.gov.au and request Your Call’s hotline 1300 790 228
- If you have difficulty speaking or understanding English, contact Your Call through the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) 131 450 and ask for Your Call on 1300 790 228.
If you do not wish to utilize the Your Call service, please fill out the form below.