Are you keen to visit some of the communities where World Vision works? Does the idea of exploring Sri Lanka’s natural wonders and bustling cities fascinate you? Would you like to taste some of the best tea in the world, right where it’s made? If you answered yes to these questions, then our next Huma Charity Challenge trip could be for you!
About the trip
Thanks to a partnership with Huma Charity Challenge, World Vision supporters like you have the opportunity to experience a guided cultural tour through Sri Lanka, while raising money for a cause that you care about.
Here are just a few highlights of the trip:
- Take in the sights and sounds of Sri Lanka’s capital, Colombo.
- Meet families involved in a kitchen garden project and learn about their journey towards self-sufficiency.
- Visit world heritage site, Sigiriya Rock.
- Learn about World Vision’s unique Area Development Program model and how it’s changing lives.
- Watch for elephants in Uda Walawe National Park.
- Visit the Sri Lankan coastline.
Trip dates: 4-14 March 2018
World Vision is proud to be supporting many life-changing programs in Sri Lanka. Participants are required to fundraise $3,500 (per person) for World Vision’s work in Sri Lanka, prior to embarking on the trip. Further details can be found in the trip brochure.
Download our trip brochure or visit Huma Charity Challenge to register.