Trip Date: 20th - 30th January 2017
Ages: 18 -30 years old
Trip Cost: $1,250 per person twin share ( includes contribution to assist Cambodian youth participate)
Located in the tropics of south east Asia, Cambodia is a country of natural wonders, inspiring people and rich history. From Angkor Wat to the mighty Mekong River, there is so much to see, and so much to learn. Despite all its beauty, the best of this country is the people. They have overcome huge tragedy and are building a brighter future.
- See World Vision’s work on education, youth empowerment, nutrition and health firsthand and learn about the unique challenges and successes of the communities you visit
- Be joined on the trip by local Cambodian youth leaders
- Engage with youth and communities and hear their stories first-hand
- Visit other Youth focused NGOs and explore issues of trafficking, fair trade, health, youth employment and child rights.
- Experience the Cambodian life in rural and urban communities
- Explore the ancient World Heritage listed Angkor Wat Temples
- Explore the historical and cultural sites in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
- Visit the Killing Fields and engage to understand more about Cambodia’s tragic history
- Get involved with fundraising ensuring your visit makes a tangible difference in the lives of Cambodian children”
Download Trip Brochure
Ask a question
Sign me up!
Return to upcoming trips