This resource contains a plan for a 6 lesson sequence for exploring the topic of migration and refugees, using the Get Connected: Migration - people on the move education resource.
- Lesson 1: Australia's Immigration Story
- Lesson 2: Push and Pull Factors
- Lesson 3: Types of Migration
- Lesson 4: Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Lesson 5: The Migrant Experience
- Lesson 6: The Role of Governement and NGOs
A copy of Get Connected: Migration - people on the move can be ordered from the resource homepage here.
Additional supplementary materials are also available for download on the resource homepage.