You’ll find all World Vision’s international job opportunities online at: World Vision International.
While most of our overseas projects employ local staff, World Vision does also recruit Australian candidates with experience in the following areas:
- minimum requirement of a Masters degree, preferably in Public Health
- background in Maternal Child Health, Nutrition, HIV/AIDS and Tropical Medicine
- project work involves building local capacity and program management.
- minimum requirement of a Masters degree in Agricultural Studies
- significant experience in areas such as crop production, extension work and working with farmers to improve systems
- project work involves capacity building and program management.
- Certified Chartered Accountant or Certified Practising Accountant/minimum requirement in the area of Management Accounting
- experience with charities or other publicly funded institutions
- project work involves grant management, capacity building and overall finance management.
Logistics & Commodity Management
- experience in managing commodities and/or logistics in emergency situations.
- experience in a relief and/or development role and management of cross-cultural teams across varying sectors
- qualification in Development or International Studies
- solid grounding in the aims of relief and development work
- project work involves capacity building, team building and spiritual nurture.
Human Resource Management
- experience covering the range of HR activities
- management of overall HR function with emphasis on Organisational Development and Change.